The new DRA/TCS 175 course
Here is my Introduction to a new upper division course in Film Production being offered this coming Winter quarter:DRA/TCS175
Short Course Description:
* DRA/TCS 175 is a new course in Film Production designed to appeal to Theatre and Dance,TCS,FMS students interested in learning and developing narrative filmmaking skills.
* An opportunity to collaborate with majors in Film Studies and Technocultural Studies on the making of a short film.
* Goal of the course is to create a short film under the close instruction of Professor: Sarah Pia Anderson: a professional Director of Film and TV (http://sarahpiaanderson.com).
* The class will collaborate on the Preparation, Shooting and Editing of a short film. Though specialty areas will be allotted each student will be involved in every stage of production.
* Familiarity with Final Cut Pro editing software is preferable though not mandatory.
* Admission by application only. Please complete attached Application Form and hand to Socorro in Art 101 by 5.00p.m. Oct.21st.
I look forward to the class!
Sarah Pia Anderson